Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gould: "Ratz Pulled the Offer Off the Table"

Matty Walsh and Mike Gould Partying Hard on Kingfishers Dime
Ratz Contract Offer
Bonny River, NB - Many feel this may be the final blow to Mike Gould's hockey career and will serve as a reminder to what could have been for the Pennfield native. Gould, who was touted as a possible financier to the deal that would have seen the Ratz being sold to him and others.
Gould said, "I was told by staff at Ratz headquarters to take my time and look the offer over. I then received an e-mail saying I had 24 hours to decide or the deal was off. I was not around to get the e-mail and now it has been pulled from the table. Matty Walsh told me I was worth more than 5 million anyway, so Stevens can take the offer and shove it."




No comments: