Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Justason and Murray Expect Pay Big Juicy Pay Hikes

Greg Justason and Kevin Murray Party with Unidentified People

Bonny River, NB - It didn't take long for word to spread to the Ratz players that the team has some money to spend this summer. Greg Justason said, "I heard about it awhile ago and never said anything. Then I read that the team was offering guys like Mike Gould $5,000,000 to play in an industrial league? What the hell is that all about? If what I hear and read is true and and that me and Murray are the second and third most valuable players on the Ratz, we deserve to be paid like it. Geez, even guys like Chris Hoffman are being talked about. Whoa, talk about the barrel being scraped."

Kevin Murray met with reporters as he left team headquarters. Murray has been rumoured to be leaving the team, but said, "I heard what Crusty said and he's right. If they can offer Hoffman and Gould even a can of beer apiece, then me and Crusty are worth a lot of dough. I ain't saying where I heard it, but I heard Stevens sold a bunch of beer bottles this summer and the team is swimming in money."


No comments: