Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Joe Walsh explains his presence on Hockey Voice staff



Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Joe Walsh says he owes a great deal to the Hockey Voice and wonders what life would have been like without the gig. "Being the entertainment critic can be tough. I know for Cunny being the head psychic can be tough, but at least he has a crystal ball to look into. I listen or watch something and tell everybody about it. Talk about pressure. The money I get from this is being invested wisely. I put a lot of it into beer bottles. I find it's pretty well the only thing that has remained constant for the past few years. Right now, I'm saving my empties to buy a new 4 wheeler. I throw a few beer in my packpack and go running. That way I can get fit, have a few beer along the way and save for my future. As Keith Richards says - It's great to be here, it's great to be anywhere," said a very sentimental Walsh.

No comments: