Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Movie Reviews by Joe Walsh

Walsh Spotlights new MoviesEntertainment Guy Joe Walsh


Valkyrie starring Tom Cruise

I haven't seen this movie but I'll tell you that any movie where you don't understand the title, you shouldn't watch it. I remember watching a movie one time called Hard as a Rock in Red Rock and I learned my lesson. There's not many World War II veterans left so I'll say this movie will flop. Tom, go back to making good flicks like Risky Business and Jerry Springer and get off Oprah's couch you idiot! Stop practising that Popular Science stuff too! You're scaring people including me.

Marley and Me

I haven't seen this one either but any movie about Bob Marley is okay with me. Check back with me after this appears on The Movie Network and I'll have full details. You know I'll have the soundtrack for this one!

Yes Man

I haven't seen this one but I think I overheard some people at work talking about it. I think they said it was okay but they always tone down their conversations whenever I get close. It's not like I've sprinkled Ex Lax sprinkles on their desserts recently. I'll try to get some more information on this one even if it means hiding in the closet.




No comments: