Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walsh Named as Entertainment Critic for the Hockey Voice

Joe Walsh: What a thrill!Voice Entertainment Critic Joe Walsh
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Joe Walsh said, "What a thrill!" when notified that he was the successful candidate for the vacant entertainment critic job at the Hockey Voice. Walsh added, "I sent my resume in a couple weeks ago not thinking I'd ever get a job at the Hockey Voice. This is the best news I've had since I got picked to play for the Ratz last spring at the BIG SHOW."

Walsh brings a wealth of knowledge to the Hockey Voice. He will report on some of the big movies and great music in the world today. The Hockey Voice prides itself on hiring the very best money can buy and the staff is overwhelmed about bringing in a world-class guy like Mr. Walsh.

No comments: