Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Turdy Tree and a Turd

Turdy Tree and a Turd Music News
Entertainment Critic Joe Walsh
TURN DOWN THE SUCK, TURN UP THE GOOD
  • Everywhere I go, the kids wanna rock! I wish Bryan Adams would make up his mind. On one sing all he wants to do is 69 and then it's everything he does, he does it for you. I'm sick of it, man.
  • I don't care if it is old AC/DC or new AC/DC, this is music to move a house to. I'm on the rock and roll train and there's no stop signs, no speed limits and yes, nobody is gonna mess me around.
  • I don't mind Christmas, I do my part. I'm just not into putting away my mullet wigs on Halloween and getting up the next morning to hear Snoopy's Christmas. My head can't take it.
  • I'm so over that boot-scooting boogie crap. The only time my shit-kickers are going on is when I know ahead of time that somebody wants to scrap.
  • Cowbell, we need more cowbell! Is anybody listening? Is there anybody out there?
  • Bon Jovi needs to get back to Tommy and working on the docks. Am I the only one that thinks that? I have my horns already to raise up, just need to hear the right rifts.

No comments: