Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandma's Bud First Player of the Week Winner Announced

Anonymous Winner Brings Calls for Review of Process
Winner of Player of Week Award
St. Stephen, NB - In his first day on the job, VP of Operations of the Hockey Voice Chris Richardson was visibly disturbed. He noted, "Here the FIHL goes and gets a sponsor like Grandma's Bud for the player of the week award and already it's being abused. I don't even know who the guy is. I've seen him buzzing around St. Stephen on a bicycle but I don't even know if he plays in the FIHL. I am calling on the league to review the process of how this award is being handed out. Here we obviously have a guy who is baked on some of Grandma's products but I'll be damned if I know who he is. I have a call into the Blackland Twisters head office to see if they know anything about him."

No comments: