Monday, December 1, 2008

Ganong Benefits from Ratz Wish Foundation Donation

Ganong to suit up for RatzFIHL Player of the Month Award for November Nick Ganong
St. Stephen, NB - Nick Ganong said he was "shocked" by the news that his application for the Charlotte County Wish Foundation was accepted. Ganong had filed his application quite some time ago and had "given up." His wish was to suit for the Bonny River Ratz again and the word came down this morning and he was accepted. He noted, "I am absolutely ecstatic. Being selected player of the month for November was a highlight and now this. My hockey heroes Chris Richardson, Joe Stevens, Mark Taylor and Andrew Moffitt and me all in the same room? You gotta be frigging kidding me, man! I want to thank Warren Giesbrecht for allowing me this great privilege. "
Ganong is to suit up this Thursday in St. Andrews versus The Blackland Twisters at 8:30 p.m. Some tickets are still available although Ganong has indicated he will have an entourage present.

No comments: