Thursday, December 11, 2008

Moffitt Mingles with Hyslop and his Buddies

Moffitt: "No talks are in the works and I'm staying away from those Nuts!"Bud Green, Buddy Blackier-Lomax, JJ Hyslop, Andrew Moffitt and Charlie Rocker
Bonny River, NB - A very solemn and quiet Andrew Moffitt left Ratz headquarters this morning after speaking with club officials. Rumours were circulating in the hamlet that he was perhaps looking at a contract with the Blackland Twisters. Moffitt stopped and talked to the throng of reporters and offered, "Look, I'm not looking at anything right now. I just want to play for the Ratz. I went out and had a few beers with Hyslop and his close friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Bud Green is a very funny guy and they are all solid gold in my books. I'm here for the rest of my deal which ends at the end of the season. Taylor and Stevens only sign most of us to one year deals so they can pull the rug out from beneath you at any time. I knew that coming in."

No comments: