Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ganong Attempts to Even Ratz Record on Sunday

Word Spreads Quickly in Border TownFriends of Nick Ganong Make Trek to Blacks Harbour
St. Stephen, NB - Nick Ganong said he was ecstatic when he heard that the Bonny River Ratz were interested in having him back between the pipes this coming Sunday versus the Lepreau Pirates. Ganong added, "I don't know how the word spreads so quickly, but I no longer agreed to the terms of the deal and it was on the Hockey Voice and many of my friends are already on their way to the Harbour. I have had a hard time adjusting to the media glare that comes with playing in the FIHL. It seems that everybody move you make, somebody is watching you and it's being reported on. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it's a little hard to make the adjustment."

No comments: