Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Cunny Tells Everybody to be Good

Santa Cunny "Sort of" in the Christmas Spirit
Santa Cunny
North Pole, Canada - He tells the girls and boys not to worry what's in his pipe, but to worry about whether they have been good or bad. That's Santa Cunny.
Santa Cunny says, "If all the idiots in the FIHL want to get anything, they'd better be patient. I ain't made of money. I have been reading my letters and there's one from Matty Walsh. He has asked for Ratz Poison and some Ratz Flu vaccine. I'll see what I can do, but there's a lot of little boys in the FIHL asking for these items. They are the Tickle Me Elmo thing for Charlotte County it seems. Jamie Harris has asked for a 4 X 6 sheet of 3/4 inch plywood, good on one side. Santa will see what he can do about that. He's not the only one asking for that either. Santa Cunny will be watching everybody, so you had better be good. I'll be back before Christmas to tell you more. Bye for now!"

No comments: