Thursday, December 4, 2008

Taylor Re-Releases Hit Album

Walking Beside a Bridge Digitally Re-Mastered
Bonny River, NB - It was announced to day that Mark Taylor's hit album "Walking Beside a Bridge" is being digitally re-mastered and re-released. The album include all of the old hits and two new one - "That Bastard's Parents Were Married and Hero of Husky Balls."
Matty Walsh, one of the tune masters biggest fans said, "This album went triple tinfoil in Mayfield and solid rubber in Lake Utopia. It's got all the big hits on it. I've head about the new tunes but haven't heard them yet. Yeah, pretty pumped about this one, man."
Neville Crabbe of CBC Nunavit said, "I love this album and proud to be a part of it. The tune Hero of Husky Balls is about me actually. I live in Husky Balls and when I got there, I went out and played hockey with the gang. I got a hat trick and 5 assists the first night out. I became an instant celebrity and Taylor wrote a tune about me. That's pretty special."

No comments: