Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Joe Walsh Previews New Taylor and Jagger Offering

Lots of Great Stuff Here!Hockey Voice Entertainment Guy Joe Walsh


Toronto, Ontario, Canada - It is a crying shame that this little jewel wasn't under the trees this past Christmas, boys. It appears that Mark Taylor has done it again. He has teamed up with Nick Jagger to form the supergroup Stubborn Turd. Taylor said he was in a mall bathroom one day and somebody had left some remnants behind and he got the name that way. Reportedly, according to legend, Taylor found a log one day that looked like a hockey stick and that prompted him to play the game so this is great stuff. It proves you have to listen to shit, know what I'm saying?
Let me start by saying that Taylor's bandmate is Nick Jagger, not Mick Jagger. Nick is related somehow, as everybody is if you shake the family tree hard enough. Nick lacks a lot of style that Mick has, but Taylor compensates for him on this disc. To me, Stubborn Turd is the real deal. I'd have to say my favourite track is "Rose don't need that prick." It's a love song obviously, but it really shows the band's capabilities. Another really good tune is called Sick Cougar. It's about Cher getting the flu and it really rocks.

Cher, I don't need your money,
And I don't need your fancy car,
Just call me a taxi cab now,
So I can go party at the bar

You see what I mean? The lyrics are so clever. I have been singing along with this disc ever since I got back from the Maritimes. 5.5 out of 5 for this one.






No comments: