Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Christmas Poem from Sami the Timekeeper

Merry Christmas FIHL
from Sami Cunningham

Here’s to all the hockey guys
Who are all so dear,
And yes, I am back for another year
So too are the players
Who are recently new
This is my Christmas present
To all of you

This year I have been doing the Jr.’s and Silver Kings teams
But with their fights and big crowds
You guys are my favourite it seems
Tuesdays and Sundays
Never seem to bother me much
With your laughs and smiles
You all have that added touch

With your skates and sticks
And helmets, looking so tough
I’ve gotten to know you all a little better
And see that it’s just a bluff
This is to all the guys down at Blacks
XXX, Pirates, T’Wolves St. Stephen & Andrews
Kingfishers and Ratz

Here’s to you guys
So different from the rest
Hope your Christmas and New Year’s
Is only the best!

No comments: