Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kingfishers Exposed to Side Effects of Ratz Patches

Several Kingfishers Suffer Dangerous Side EffectsRobin Heelis After Tuesday's Game

Blacks Harbour, NB - Officials are "nervous" about a patch that Joe Walsh whipped up and supplied to the Kingfishers prior to last night's game versus the Ratz. Several Kingfishers reported trots and balance issues after consuming what is called, "The Ratz Patch." The elder Walsh brother Joe Walsh said, "Why is everything a big deal in the FIHL? This is worse than playing the NHL I bet. Every move is watched like a hawk. I knew the boys needed something to give them some courage to face the Ratz. They've all had the Ratz Flu and this will fight that. I have calls from Jason McGrattan and few others that I have to return so if you could excuse me, I have to go."
The FIHL has a strict rule that deals with performance enhancing drugs and league officials are investigating. League Director of Officiating Josh Bagley noted, "I in no way condone the use of drugs to improve play but if you were in the room, you'd know the boys needed a little something to help out. Like the mighty waters of the mighty Bonny River, this will slide under the bridge with a little help from me. Next question?"

No comments: