Friday, March 6, 2009

The Hockey Voice Holds Family Night

Hockey Voice Staff Welcome Newest Member to FamilyHockey Voice Staff and Little Bundle of Joy
Bonny River, NB - The Hockey Voice threw a big bash on Friday and even Joe Walsh flew in all the way from Toronto to take part. The Hockey Voice staff members got together to welcome Tom Richardson to the team.
Walsh said, "When I heard the gang was getting together, I asked Taylor if I could take part and my ticket was bought within minutes. I flew in early this morning and a limo was at the airport and we went to the staff party. The Hockey Voice is a family to me. They are all professionals in my books. Taylor is a class act all the way too. I really like the playoff beard on Chris' little fellow too. That's nice. We don't have that shit in Toronto."

No comments: