Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cunny Critical of Ratz Management

Ratz President Bob Connelly, Cunny and Joe Stevens

Bonny River, NB - Geoff Cunningham, viewed by many as a possible management candidate in the Bonny River Ratz hierarchy released a stinging press release this morning just days after the Ratz loss to the XXX.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

It is clear to me that the Ratz lost for no other reason than not having someone behind the bench guiding the ship. Blowing a 4 to 1 after two periods in inexcusable. I truthfully believe that if you would have hired one Geoffrey Cunningham at the beginning of the season, the Ratz would have had a championship this year.

It certainly appears that that Taylor and Stevens and company are comfortable and content with losing. One playoff win in three seasons in a league where everyone makes the playoffs simply does not cut it.

When the Ratz get serious about hockey, I urge them to give me a call and we can discuss my contract. I want a deal similar to Bob Gainey's or John Ferguson Jr.


No comments: