Friday, March 27, 2009

Ratz in Hole at 2009 BIG SHOW

Stevens: "Ratz Need Next Two Games"

Ratz Goalie Lorne Grant was Solid in Net
Mark Johnson Models Ratz New Look Socks
Don "Bo" Dibbly, Jim Fullerton and Jim Buchanan In Post Game Meeting

Quispamsis, NB -
The Bonny River Ratz fell 6-4 to the Pacesetters in 2009 BIG SHOW action on Thursday night. Joe Stevens scrambled to replace players that he released earlier in the day. Stevens brought Donnie Dibbly and Jim Fullerton to replace Greg Justason and Eric Truman who were given their walking papers. Stevens would not comment on the reason, but did say, "They are gone for the BIG SHOW and we'll talk after that. I think I may be able to add Truman for Saturday's tilts but I ain't saying 100 % for now. I have to keep my options open here. We didn't play well tonight and I should be pointing fingers but I won't for now. The screw ups know who they are anyway. I will say Taylor and I can't do it all. "

No comments: