Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joe Walsh says, "Taylor's Greatest Hits a Must!"


New Release by Mark Taylor


There's hasn't been a lot to talk about but now where's something everybody will be talking about - Mark Taylor's Greatest Hits. There's all the biggies here including the new ditty "Kick in the Nuts." This one really kills, man. Here's a snippet of what I'm talking about;


Baby, there ain't no ifs, ands or buts,

That feel as bad as a kick in the nuts,

Send your brother over to get a thrill

Of my size 11's right in his pills


I like this lyric. It's a love song and a protest song all in one. If Springsteen and a few others could give this CD a spin and learn something, maybe then there would be some good music on the radio for a change. I don't have to tell you to turn down the suck and turn up the good. Alls ya need to do is to run out and buy this one and you'll do just fine.


I'm Joe Walsh.

Hockey Voice Entertainment Critic Joe Walsh

No comments: