Monday, January 9, 2012

Buchanan Hires on as Part Time Policeman in Bonny River

Gregg Buchanan - Bonny River's Newest Policeman

Bonny River, NB - Despite a lot of controversy concerning the appointment, Gregg Buchanan has officially been sworn in as Bonny River's newest policeman. A lot of residents were upset that the job was not advertised but that is all water under the Bonny River Bridge right now.

Rumours had been circulating that Sheriff Johnny Borthwick's move to the upper part of the community left a big portion not adequately serviced and that a new cop would be hired. Another concern was that Buchanan no longer lives in the community but that put to rest by the new guy himself, "I lived there almost all my life and I play hockey for the Ratz. I have my finger on the pulse and if anything's going on, I will find about it and shut some shit down. If anybody wants to doubt my loyalty to the community, they had better slow down and take a deep breath because I'll be gunning for them. No further comment."

Buchanan has been briefed by Borthwick and will be on patrol any day now.

No comments: