Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Hockey Voice September 2008

The Hockey Voice
"The one to listen to when you're listening to voices"
Bagley all set to release new album
Josh Bagley going over lyrics for new album
Blacks Harbour, NB - Kingfishers player and FIHL Director of Officiating Josh Bagley announced that the he releasing a new album next week. The title, "I got 99 problems and the Ratz ain't one," is self-explanatory according to Bagley. Bagley recorded the album under his stage name Sexy Bags. Bagley said the album reflects the true him. He noted, "The title is an ironic one. Everybody that knows me would know that I lay awake at night with nightmares about Taylor and Stevens bearing down on me and unloading one of those missiles. It ain't pretty, man. Taylor has over 800 goals alone."
The album is set release the second week of deer season according to his label.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,


Here is my comment.


Warren

Anonymous said...

Will this be available at the Red Rooster?

Anonymous said...

I would say this will be available where all great music is sold.