Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Message from the New President

Message from the PresidentFIHL President Betty Lou Thelma Liz Perkins meets with Press
Blacks Harbour, NB - The face may look familiar, but there's an entirely different agenda for Betty Lou Thelma Liz Perkins this year. Yes, she was the lady that was romantically linked to many of the Fundy Kingfishers in the past few years, but now she's taken over the reins of the league. She noted, "I ain't showing no favours. Anything Matty and the boys and me had going, ain't gonna get in my way now. As sure as my bingo dabber is red, I'm gonna in particle in all my rulings."
Although the decision came as a surprise to many, it didn't catch Kingfishers Matty Walsh with his pants down. As he ran into a team meeting he offered, "Yeah, she's a sweetheart and I respect her abilities to make good sound decisions. I'd say everybody had better watch themselves this year. We got a new sheriff in town."
Although no financial details were released, rumours swirled around league headquarters that she is being paid by cartons of smokes and radio bingo cards.

No comments: