Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shane Smith Ratz Rookie Card up for Sale

Expert say Smith Rookie Card expected to bring in big bucks
Shane Smith with Ratz at the BIG Show
Moose Lips, AB - Shane Smith said he never expected the Ratz to turn on him. He said, "I know Walsh is a shyster. I know Harris worse. I just didn't expect Taylor or Stevens to pull a stunt like this. Somebody will get a smuck in the mowth and a boot in the guts when I get back home. I have been looking for that rookie card for years. I signed it, it's mine."
Ratz team officials , through a press release, said, " We feel for Smith and the pain he is feeling, but we are focused on winning a championship and do not wish to step back into somebody's glory years. We wish him all the best in his future endeavours. Love, peace and hair grease."

No comments: