Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cunningham's Revelation Comes True

Cunningham: "Maybe People Can Take Me Serious Now!"

Hockey Voice Analyst and Resident Psychic Geoff Cunningham

Blacks Harbour, NB - Just hours after Hockey Voice psychic Geoff Cunningham published some shocking predictions, one came true in a big way. The first prediction said, "Mark Taylor will break out of scoring slump and lead the Ratz to the 2008-2009 FIHL championship." Cunningham met with reporters late Tuesday night and offered, "Maybe somebody can take me serious now. I thought it was enough that I was associated with such a reputable and respected publication like the Hockey Voice, but I guess not. Taylor not only only broke out of the slump, he notched a Gordie Howe hat trick. It's what the hockey world is calling the Bomb on Tom."

Meanwhile, Ratz headquarters were jumping with phone calls and inquiries. The Ratz beat the previously undefeated XXX 5-2 in FIHL action. Crusty Justason scored two third period goals to lead the charge. Chris Richardson, the aforementioned Mark Taylor and Eric Truman rounded out the scoring. Jason McGrattan and Kris Van Horne potted the two XXX goals.

XXX rookie goalie sensation Nick Ganong sat dejected after the defeat. He noted, "I knew Taylor was crafty, but I never knew about the physical aspect of his game. All I wanted to do was to keep Moffitt and Richardson off the score sheet and I managed to keep Moffitt off. His game has dropped off considerably. He couldn't count his balls twice and get the same number. Maybe curling or cribbage would be more his speed. Give it up man, it's over."

Taylor met briefly with the mob of reporters after the game. He said, "I want to thank Cunny for his great inspiration and the boys said it rubbed off on them. I delivered the message that needed to be done. It was one most guys in the league all know about too. I have had enough of the little chintzy clutching, grabbing, tripping stuff that has gone on since day 1. He smoked Jim O'Halloran one time without the puck, knocking him ass over tea kettle. Elephants have good memories, Ratz are better."

No comments: