Monday, November 24, 2008

Face from the Past Surfaces in Kingfisher Town

Expert says, "Kingfishers need my Help!"
Former Kingfishers Adviser Reg Lameque
Blacks Harbour, NB - Just after a big 15-4 victory over the Ratz, the Kingfishers camp continues to swirl with rumours that there is a need need for change. Reg Lameque was the former assistant of the club years ago and now apparently has been hired again. Lameque said, "I saw some things Sunday night that need improvement for sure. The Ratz never seemed to be out of the game despite the score. They had the Kingfishers rattled and they seemed to be over-confident. I will make sure this trend does not continue. Plus, I think they only need to double-team Taylor and cut out the triple teaming for now anyway."
Team GM Matty Walsh noted, "We're glad Reg is back. Now maybe I can get some sleep at night. I worry something awful about this team."

No comments: