Friday, November 7, 2008

Wright Issues Ultimatum


Kenny Wright Wants Better Treatment from Kingfishers

Kenny Wright Holds Matty Walsh Captive

Blacks Harbour, NB - Controversy continues to swirl around the Kingfishers camp. Now it's Kenny Wright who feels he is not being treated fairly. Wright said, "I never know who's running this show. Some people say it's Harris and some people say it's Walsh. I took it into my own hands to get some things straightened out. My name isn't Kenny Wrong just in case anybody's wondering!"

Kingfishers Team Meeting


Walsh, who was attending a meeting, issued the following statement:

"Although I have the deepest sympathy for Mr. Wright and his trials and tribulations, it would be foolhardy for me to make a comment on an issue that is being dealt with internally as we speak."

No comments: