Friday, October 9, 2009

Harris Dissatisfied with Walsh Roster Moves

Harris Sounds off
Kingfishers Partner and Assistant GM Jamie Harris

Blacks Harbour, NB - The shock waves were still being felt at Kingfishers Headquarters Friday morning as Assistant General Manager Jamie Harris stormed away from reporters. Harris was visibly distraught by the string of roster moves made by his partner Matty Walsh.

Harris noted in a top secret press release to the Hockey Voice, "I've got to start exercising my 50 % ownership in the Kingfishers. As Stevens said, we are picking up other people's castaways. I think Walsh is taking it personal, as he too is a castaway of the Ratz. Before you know it, it will be Walsh, Richardson, O'Halloran, up front for the Kingfishers, with Monaghan and Frost on the point and Dugas between the pipes as the starting line for the Kingfishers; all castaways of the Ratz. I will not let this happen. And it's one thing for Walsh to hold a grudge against a team that told him to walk, but what did the Lepreau team ever do to him to want him to steal Matt Dewar off their active roster? I remember going to the circus when I was a kid and watching the guy walk around behind the elephants catching all the big turds. I guess Matty Walsh must have been at the same circus I was."

No comments: