Thursday, April 22, 2010

Richardson does audit at Hockey Voice, finds problems

Chris Richardson and Joe Stevens working hard at the Voice

Bonny River, NB - VP of Operations at the Hockey Voice Chris Richardson performed another yearly audit and found that things were being misreported. One story in particular was the story about the Montreal Canadiens beating the Washington Capitals.

"I found that there was something in the computer that caused a glitch and almost everything that was reported was just the opposite of the stuff that was keyed in. The people quoted never said the stuff that was reported. I found that actually the Hockey Voice picked the Caps in 5 games. I have no idea what happened, but I'm glad I found this problem. I'm sure there's people that think Taylor and the rest of us are all out to lunch," said Richardson.

No comments: