Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Harris loses Hockey Voice job

Matty Walsh lets Jamie Harris go as Assistant Director of PhotographyJamie Harris' first day on the job
Bonny River, NB - Matty Walsh came home to what he calls a "bad move." While Walsh was away, his brother Joe Walsh convinced staff at the Hockey Voice to hire Jamie Harris as an assistant to Matty Walsh. The elder Walsh noted, "I'm all about inclusion and I thought hiring Harris was a good corporate move for the Voice. I guess Matty has other ideas."

Matty Walsh met with reporters late Monday and noted,"How many times have I fired this guy? He tried to run the Kingfishers, brought in a bunch of idiots to help him, he doesn't know how to work a camera, jeez, what else is there? I can't have that stuff reflecting back on me. He's out of here."

No comments: