Friday, November 5, 2010

Is Richard in Ratz sights?

Andrew Clark's reaction; "Piss on it!"
Frankie Richard at Ratz Meeting Tuesday


Bonny River, NB – Kingfishers veteran Frankie Richard met with Bonny River Ratz management late Tuesday to discuss his future with the organization.
Richard said, “The Ratz are the only team I’d even consider moving to if a deal can be made. I will be meeting with Matty Walsh to determine what can be done.”
Meanwhile, a very upset Walsh noted, “It’s been four years since Richard signed with us and I doubt he still knows how to sign his name so I’m not overly concerned about him signing with anybody.”

Ratz captain Joe Stevens was very tight-lipped but did offer, “I think Richard seems a little too horny to play for us and I wonder what's behind that. I will say that’s the biggest set of horns I've seen all hunting season so that's a positive."


No comments: