Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walsh Weighs in on Ratz Situation

Walsh says, "Cunny is Junk. Ratz Need to Move on. "

Kingfishers GM Matty Walsh
Blacks Harbour, NB - Matty Walsh would not address the sudden departure of #1 draft pick Jared Borthwick, but offered up advice to the Ratz about their vacant GM position. Walsh said, "I played for the Ratz last spring. This organization is as good as it gets. They treated me and my brother like royalty. Why they are even talking to Geoff Cunningham is beyond me. He keeps saying he's gonna make John Ferguson Jr. type moves as soon as he gets the reins. Has anybody not heard of JFJ? This Cunningham guy is a nut. I've met him a few times and he's asked about a job with us and I told him that when we scrape the barrel, we'd give him a shout."

No comments: