Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moffitt Breaks Silence

Andrew Moffitt: "Ratz Treated me Professionally"

Moffitt Meets with Press late Tuesday

St. Stephen, NB - Andrew Moffitt was visibly shaken and stirred as he met with the throng of reporters at a Tuesday press conference. Moffitt was part of the controversy that saw fellow St. Stephen buddy Chris Richardson make a quick exit from the Ratz last week. Moffitt noted, "I heard Richardson was dissing me in the Voice and that hurt. What deal I got from the Ratz shouldn't matter to him or anybody else. I talked to Taylor and Stevens and they mentioned that Richardson may not be part of their plans going forward. The Ratz have treated me professionally. When you go into a meeting with legends like Taylor and Stevens, you know it's all biz all the way. They gave me a line on a place to put some treestands and I think that may have been the camel that broke the straw house, know what I'm saying?"


No comments: