Friday, October 3, 2008

Ratz Back in Talks with Cunningham

Geoff Cunningham and Agent Meets with Ratz Brass
Geoff Cunningham (R) poses with Agent at Ratz Headquarters
Bonny River, NB - A visibly nervous and shaken Geoff Cunningham let Ratz headquarters late last night. Cunningham is the on again and off again candidate for the vacant General Manager's job with the flamboyant hockey club.
Many hockey insiders feel that Cunningham's reluctance to keep his mouth shut may have prevented him from having the job already. Just last week, he said, "“I’m shocked that I would not be considered for at least an interview for that position. I have spent 3 plus seasons running the Silver Kings organization into the ground (but that’s beside the point) and think I am ready to make the jump to the bigs. I have rubbed elbows with a lot of local hockey royalty. I owe everything to those fine, outstanding citizens of the community.
In the 3 past years I have recruited, and worked with the likes of Luc Cormier, Trevor Lomax, Nick Theriault, Eric Jean, and many other notables, so I think I am ready to deal with the Ratz contingent. If the Ratz want a puppet and continue on with their losing tradition then I want no part of it anyway. I would like to say it's up to Taylor but everyone knows that Ratz nest is run by the losers he hangs with. "

No decision has been made on the position at this time.



No comments: