Monday, October 27, 2008

Richardson "Mats Sundin of FIHL?"

Richardson Re-Signs with Ratz

Chris Richardson of the Bonny River Ratz

St. Stephen, NB - Chris Richardson was just coming off a bender when he realized the FIHL season had just about commenced and he hadn't signed a deal. The deal was signed Friday and he skated in last night's season opener. Richardson said, "I knew there was something that I had forgotten about. People calling me the Mats Sundin of the FIHL don't know what they're talking about. I'll go along with maybe Keith Richards but not Sundin. If Point Lepreau blows up you'll find two things living -me and a cochroach and I'll eat the cochroach."

Details of the deal were not made public but souces tell the Voice say it was a multi-year deal much like the one Andrew Moffitt signed.

No comments: