Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ratz Trim Roster, Announce Signing

Richardson Walks Away from Ratz Offer



Former Ratz Star Chris Richardson


St. Stephen, NB - Chris Richardson lashed out at Ratz manangement today as yet another star player expresses dissatisfaction with the operation of the team. Richardson noted, "I know guys that have more than one year deals. That's all Taylor ever talks about is one year deals and that's crap. I heard Andrew Moffitt got a two year deal and Taylor just signed a five extension to his five year deal. If I was playing for them, I wouldn't be playing for them, know what I'm saying?"

This latest development comes on the heels of Joe Walsh's tirade yesterday regarding unfair treatment.


Murray Signs One Year Deal

Ratz All Star Defenseman Kevin Murray Reaches for Pen to Sign Deal

Bonny River, NB - The Ratz obviously had plans in place as they announced the re-signing if standout Kevin Murray. Murray, a long-time veteran of BIG SHOWS, Bonny River Hard Puck and the FIHL, said, "Taylor offered me a one year deal and I guess I'm not as greedy as some. I look forward to lacing them up this winter and try to keep a hold on our top spot in the world of Industrial Hockey. If I was a dog, I'd be pissing on the floor right now."

No comments: