Tuesday, October 21, 2008

World Industrial Hockey Classic Being Held on October 23

Walsh: "I have the Best Players Available"Organizer Matty Walsh Throws Some Cash Around
Blacks Harbour, NB - It is being billed as "probably a collection of the best industrial league hockey players in the world." Organizer Matty Walsh met with reporters briefly late Monday to discuss the details. He noted, "I called Mark Taylor and told him we'd be honoured if he could bring the Ratz down to the rink and put on a little show for the boys. He agreed and now I have the World Industrial Hockey Classic in place. I have recruited the absolute best players available at this point. Taylor said he wanted to see some competition and not just make it a walk in the park for his squad. I think we'll be able to hold our own with the Ratz. Play gets under way at 9 and to say I'm a little nervous would be a huge understatement."

No comments: