Friday, February 26, 2010

Cunningham reacts to Ratz loss

Cunningham: "I can't believe it!"
Geoff Cunningham after receiving word of the Ratz elimination from the playoffs

Itchybag, FL - Geoff Cunningham was trying to enjoy a winter vacation when reportedly an ESPN reporter caught up with him at a 7 to 11. The reporter informed Cunningham that the Bonny River Ratz had been eliminated from the FIHL playoffs in the first round again. "I feel like I've let them down. I feel so horrible. I really thought they'd be okay until I got back. I know Taylor and Stevens will probably never speak to me again but I hope time will heal this huge gap in our friendship. I was supposed to go to the games and rally the troops and I let them down," said Cunningham as he fought back the tears.


No comments: