Thursday, February 11, 2010

Walsh wins 2010 Charlotte County Big Wish Contest

Walsh gets to wear Ratz Cap of the Game
Matty Walsh - Ratz Cap Player of the Game

Bonny River, NB - Although the entries were countless, Matty Walsh won the Charlotte County Big Wish Contest for 2010. Entries were accepted from any Charlotte County resident and judging was based on originality and how much the wish cost. Here is Matty's winning entry;

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have always been a big fan of the Bonny River Ratz and have even had a chance to skate with them in the past. My favourite players are Mark Taylor and Joe Stevens. I was wondering if I could get a shot at wearing their Ratz Cap Player of the Game and get my picture in the Hockey Voice. It would mean so much to me and my family. My Dad is a big Ratz fan too. He goes to some of their games when he get tickets. Anything you can do for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Matty Walsh


No comments: