Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hoffman "disappointed" by teammates reaction after loss

Matty Walsh and Cush Thompson celebrate after loss to Ratz

Blacks Harbour, NB - Some of the celebrating after Tuesday night's stinging loss to the arch rival Ratz didn't sit well with some of the Fundy Kingfishers. An exclusive photo of Matty Walsh and Cush Thompson whooping it up in an undisclosed location has caused some issues within the Kingfishers camp. One in particular was Chris Hoffman who was very vocal about it.

"Sure, I'm disappointed with Walsh and Thompson. They should have been home going over plays and replaying mistakes and stuff, but instead they chose to party down. I mean, Taylor and Stevens put on a clinic out there tonight. Am I the only one who sees a problem here? If so, then dip my balls in a bowl of sweet cream and put me in a roomful of kitty cats," noted a very dejected Hoffman.

No comments: