Sunday, March 20, 2011

Moose move along after loss

Moose on the move again?
Head Coach Bill Mitchell
Nervous 51 % owner of Moose Ryan Weatherby

St. Stephen, NB - The wheels barely stopped spinning Sunday night when the Milltown Moose suffered a crushing 8-1 loss at the hands of the St. George XXX and decisions and announcements were made public. Ryan Weatherby, long the General Manager of the club, announced he was relinquishing his duties immediately. "I've had enough and feel I have got the team to this point and would like somebody else to step in and take us to the next level," noted a very nervous and agitated Weatherby.
Right on the heels of that blockbuster, head coach Bill Mitchell announced he was exploring the possibility of buying the team and moving it to Piskehagen.
Mitchell added, "I'm not gonna be dealing with a bunch of drunken bastards drinking at their hunting camps all the time, let's set that straight right now. I'm gonna be running a classy organization that reflects my philosophy and boozing it up is not what I'm all about."

No comments: