Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Hockey Voice Celebrates over 2,000 Hits

Taylor Blown Away by SuccessHockey Voice Editor Mark Taylor
Bonny River, NB - It has been a little over a month since I started to track the number of hits on this blog. To date, over 2,200 have been recorded. It is averaging approximately 70 a day which I am totally amazed by. It all started out when I used to send the Hockey Voice around to a few people that I happened to have e-mail addresses for. It was forwarded a little bit and it kind of had a cult following. Basically, the popularity of it is strictly word of mouth. People I have talked to have told me they told others about it and it has taken on a following of people outside the FIHL.
Where it goes from here is anybody's guess. I think that in the off season, I will convert it to many topics other than hockey, but for now, here we are. The FIHL is in the big time right now, but look out when it's all over for another year.
I want to thank you for reading this blog. I hope it gives you a as much happiness as it does me.
Mark Taylor

No comments: