Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy Cunny Not Crazy About Ratz

Cunningham Sounds off on Stevens and RatzHockey Insider Geoff Cunningham
Bonny River , NB - Hockey Insider Geoff Cunningham called out the Ratz after the 8-2 pounding they suffered on Tuesday night. Cunningham said, "Geez, I've seen more jump from a drunk porcupine. It was a good thing I had free box seats or I'd be asking for my dough back. They have Taylor out there blocking shots and trying to carry the team? The poor guy's back must be sore from carrying those guys. One bright spot was that very pretty goalmouth scrambly goal he knocked in with the loose tape on the end of his stick. Pretty. I read where he's the third highest goal-getter in the playoffs. You know that's gonna change once the rest of them get going. Stevens had better bring it next game or once again, the Ratz make an early playoff exit. If that happens, you KNOW I'm gonna have lots more to say."

No comments: