Thursday, February 26, 2009

Walsh Squeals on Cunningham

Cunningham Going to Crow Bar Hotel?
Geoff Cunningham in picture with giant moose
Blacks Harbour, NB - It seems the smell of government money was too much for Matty Walsh. Walsh claims he validated the date of a picture of fellow Hockey Voice employee Geoff Cunningham with a moose and it was taken last Saturday afternoon on MacDougall Lake. Walsh noted, "After all, I am the director of all things photography and you'd think I'd know this stuff. I called Crime Stoppers and I'm getting a reward. Ching, frigging, ching!"
Cunningham was spotted early Thursday morning in Pennfield and offered, "I never heard anything about a moose being shot boys. You say Walsh told you? Yeah, he's the same guy who stole a chocolate bar at the drug store and called Crime Stoppers on himself and collected a $2,000 reward. Surely you're not believing him? Having said that, was there really some moose in MacDougall?"

No comments: