Monday, May 11, 2009

Cunningham Issues Warning "Let's Go a Couple Rounds"

Geoff Cunningham Shows Off Buff Body

Pennfield, NB - Geoff Cunningham noted on Sunday that he's "pretty well had enough" of all the talk about his purchase of the Ratz. Cunningham said, "If Stevens or any of them other hillbillies in Bonny River wanna go a couple rounds, my number is in the book. I am forging ahead with my plan and will move the team to Pennfield if I have to. I hear there's a petition going around in Bonny River to keep the team there, but if I want to haul ass, I'll certainly do it. Gould has been consulting our legal team to make sure we can do what we say we can do. From now on, please direct all inquiries to Dewey, Soakem & Howe. They are our lawyers handling this particular transaction."


No comments: