Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Walsh and Groom on the Outs Again

Matty's Walsh Latest Attempt to Ward Off Greg Groom

Blacks Harbour, NB - Kingfishers teammates seem to shrug it off, but it appears a rift has started again between Greg Groom and Matty Walsh. A sign posted in Lake Utopia outside Walsh's parent's summer home has caused some issues internally. Walsh said, "I didn't mean anything personally, and I don't think he took it that way. This is the Hockey Voice trying to start trouble where it doesn't exist. Just because I don't like somebody or find them interesting, doesn't mean I can't play hockey with them and be buddies."

Groom responded, "I know he doesn't like me. I don't like him. He's an asshole but we can still be buddies. What's wrong with people? Can't they see that?"


No comments: