Thursday, May 14, 2009

Walsh Busy Preparing Hunting Camp in Toronto

Joe Walsh and Hunting Cat Relax for a Brief Moment

Toronto, Ontario - The response has been "all positive" according to Joe Walsh. That's his summation of his first week in business with his urban hunting plan in Toronto.
He noted, "I didn't have a lot of start up money and basically just sold me beer bottles. I am using my cat right now as a hunting dog, but hope to get a wiener lab by fall. I hear they're the best. Lots of people have dropped by and expressed some interest so it's all good. I'm cooking a big charge of chili made with some mystery meat I had laying around from last trip back east. These city boys woof that shit right down. I put in for a permit to get some pigs out front and that will help out with grocery bill come hunting season.
Last fall if you can believe it, I was the only guy in my neighbourhood with a moose license and nobody even came and asked me if they could carry the second gun. I called and called for 3 days straight and the only answer I got was from some wino laying on the sidewalk. I wasn't long kicking that thing in the bag."

No comments: