Friday, September 25, 2009

Joe Walsh: "The Ratz Bought me a New Beamer"

Joe Walsh on New BMW

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - It took some convincing, but it appears that the Bonny River Ratz have signed a deal with former star Joe Walsh. Walsh has skated with the Ratz in the past and had been recruiting him hard in the off season. Walsh said, "I got an e-mail from Taylor earlier in the week about playing. He said he would get me a good job or two but I certainly didn't think I would get a company vehicle too. Sure enough, I got a call last night to go pick up a new BMW here in Toronto. It really hit home to me that these guys are serious. I don't think there's too many industrial league teams in the world that buys their players new BMW's. I took it out for a spin and it handles good. I'm not going to use it too rough until it's broken in. I am headed back to New Brunswick and hope to be there by October 18th opening game as long as the weather is good."

No comments: