Monday, September 14, 2009

Joe Walsh Reviews New Pitt Flick

Hockey Voice Entertainment Critic Joe Walsh

Inglourious Basterds

I never got to see this but I thought at first it was about a bunch of kids in my Grade 7 class. (Even the poor spelling is like them idiots.) That's why I never went to see it but I might now that I've heard people at work talking about it. Anyway, I guess this show is about Hitler and stuff, eh? I also think there's some kick ass Aerosmith tunes in the soundtrack too. If so, I hope they used their own version of Walk This Way instead of that one with Run DMC. I can't take that, man. Brad Pitt is in it the movie and I think Danny Devito or somebody that sounds like that directed it. There's all kinds of writing on the screen and I hear ya gotta watch closely 'cause you'll get lost and won't know what the hell is going on. I don't wanna ruin it for ya, but the I think the Germans lost in the end. I'm Joe Walsh.





No comments: