Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Matheson "Outraged" Over Hockey Story

XXX Star Scott Matheson relaxes after Hockey Voice interview

St. George, NB - Scott Matheson is hopping mad and went as far as to say "outraged" over yesterday's Hockey Voice story about him partying hard. In a telephone interview, Matheson noted, "Taylor knows I don't play the guitar with my left hand. I don't know who is sending in this crap, but it has to stop. If Matty Walsh is the director of photography, I think it's time for him to go. As far as I know, my future with the club has never been more clear. Pick on somebody else."

Meanwhile, Matty Walsh, defended the story. He said, "If Scott knew anything about photography, he'd know that when you take a picture everything is reversed. If it looks like you're playing your guitar with your left hand, it's actually the right. We at the Hockey Voice strive to be factual in our reporting and so far, we have not been proven to be incorrect in any stories to date."


No comments: