Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Special Report: Gould a Victim of Same Internet Scam as Walsh

Mike Gould - Hot Dog Man

Pennfield, NB - Mike Gould is upset these days and for good reason. He sat down with the Hockey Voice late Monday and related his story of fraud and disappointment. Gould fought back tears but managed, "I asked the guy for references and he gave Matty Walsh's name and I felt that anything good enough for Matty is good enough for me. I pawned a bunch of stuff, scraped together the bucks and ordered a Magic Genie bottle. It came in the mail and I opened it immediately. The guy said I'd be granted one wish and one wish only. I asked to have the world's biggest wiener and now look at me."
Gould urges anybody to check things out before sending anybody any money. He has learned a hard lesson indeed.

No comments: